Having the ability to connect to your remote computers from anywhere in the world gives you the flexibility to be productive no matter where you are.
What does RemotePC offer?
- Platform Independent – Access your remote computer from any PC, Mac, or Linux machine, iOS and Android device, or via the web.
- Perform functions like lock screen, blank host screen, adjust the screen of the remote computer, and block remote input during a session.
- Track your activities with remote access logs and web activity logs.
- Robust Security – Remote access is secured with TLS v 1.2 / AES-256 encryption; Personal Key acts as a secondary password to access each machine.
Get started and establish a remote connection to your Linux machine:
- Connect and Control – After the application is downloaded on your Linux machine, login to your account and remotely connect to any computer configured to your account.
- Access via Web – Connect to remote computers right from your web browser via Viewer Lite, without the hassle of any additional software installation.
- Perform Multiple Tasks – Remotely open log files, send key combinations, send error reports, and enter or exit full screen of the remote computer.
Supported versions of Linux OS:
Ubuntu (16, 18)
RPM – RHEL (7), CentOS (7,8), Fedora (29, 30)