Each year leading up to the holidays, PC Mag compiles a list of the top 100 tech products and services that have been tested in their labs. The list consists of everything from laptops, phones and tablets, to software, TVs, and cameras, and IDrive is thrilled to be included as part of this list for 2017.
With so many great products out there to choose from, what does IDrive feature that helped us make the list? According to the PC Mag review:
- Desktop Interface — clear organization of the desktop application allows for quick and simple navigation
- Backup Options — Continuous Data Protection, scheduling, archive cleanup, and IDrive Express combine to make sure backups are operating at maximum efficiency
- Sync — see file changes reflected on all computers/devices on which IDrive is installed
- Restore Tab — flexible restore tab allows for a wide range of options including Snapshots, which lets users view a historical view of their data and lets you select a point-in-time to restore
- Web Manager — according to PC Mag, “IDrive has one of the more capable web clients you’ll find among online backup providers.” The web portal allows users to backup, download, search for, and share files via Facebook, Twitter, or email, along with managing all account and subscription settings
- Mobile Clients — powerful apps for iOS and Android, capable of performing most of the same tasks as the desktop and web clients
Being one of the only backup companies on this list, it’s pretty clear that PC Mag has plenty of reasons why they continue to recommend IDrive as their backup solution of choice, as well as one of the best overall tech products on the market.
As they put it, “IDrive does just about everything you need an online backup service to do—and more. With continuous backup, folder syncing, file sharing, archiving, File Explorer integration, robust mobile apps, and an unlimited number of devices per account, it’s also priced competitively.”