If you’re a small business owner, you’re probably aware that one of the single greatest threats to the continuity of your company is data loss. Natural disasters, simple accidents, or intentional attacks can all happen in the blink of an eye and wipe out everything, and the costs to recover could end up putting you in a financial hole that could be difficult to climb out of.
This is why a cloud backup solution tailored to small businesses is a must-have. However, there’s a lot to consider when determining which service is the right one for you. You’ll want a solution with features that make it easy for you and your employees to be sure that data is being regularly backed up so you have peace of mind that your business is safe.
- Real-time Backup — IDrive detects the smallest changes to your system’s files and backs them up
- Snapshots — Historical view of backed up user data which allows users to perform point-in-time recovery
- Unlimited Device Backup — Backup all PCs, Macs, iOS and Android devices for no extra fee
- File sharing — Simply select the option to create a share link and send it through email, Facebook, or Twitter
- True Archiving — IDrive keeps all of your backed up files, including those which are no longer present on your computer, available in your IDrive account
- Hybrid Backup — Supports cloud and local backups for that extra layer of protection
- IDrive Express — Backup or retrieve several gigabytes of data, within a week, using physical shipment of temporary storage devices sent by IDrive.
What’s the final verdict?
“IDrive’s versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company’s data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.”
Sign up for an IDrive business account today to take advantage of these great features and protect your small business.