If you happened to be flying Delta this past week, chances are you were in for a frustrating experience. A power outage at Delta Airlines caused flights to be grounded around the world during the peak of the summer travel season and needless to say, passengers are the ones who ended up suffering the most. More likely than not, this was all caused by a common occurrence–network failure.
Many factors can contribute to network failure including a simple power outage, and as we all know, those can take place anytime, anywhere. This power outage ended up costing Delta millions of dollars in revenue, and if it could happen to a company as large and reputable as Delta Airlines, then it could happen to any company.
So what protocols should your business have in place to make sure you can prevent or recover from a disaster such as this without having to break the bank?
First and foremost, storing your data off-site through an established online backup provider will ensure that if your primary system fails, you have a secondary system ready to take over and you can resume normal operations. With IDrive, you can be sure that your data is stored safely at a separate location ready to be restored in the event of an emergency, saving you precious time and money.
What makes IDrive the best choice for all your business backup needs besides our low prices? We offer a range of features that make us the ideal option for you to protect your business including:
- Multi-Device Backup — backup an unlimited number of computers, smartphones, tablets, and servers into a single, easily managed account at no extra charge per device.
- Sub Accounts — create multiple accounts using your storage space and monitor backups from a single administrator console.
- IDrive Express — save time and bandwidth using our express service for your initial backup. We’ll ship you a hard drive, you upload your data to the device then send it back to us, and we’ll take care of the rest.
- Security — we offer top rated security, utilizing 256-bit AES Encryption on transfer and storage, with an optional private key for an extra layer of protection.
- Server Backup — backup your company’s databases and servers securely with zero downtime.
Wasting time worrying about what might happen if a disaster strikes your business is a thing of the past. The time is now to ensure that your business is protected. Join the wave of small businesses implementing online backup solutions now so you can have peace of mind knowing that your critical data is protected from disaster. Sign up here today!