Data loss shutters 70% of the businesses that experience it, and online backup is the best solution for avoiding that catastrophic loss. That’s why IDrive provides PCMag award-winning, affordable cloud backup to small businesses and enterprises, protecting critical data with the best functionality, easy-to-use features, top-rated performance, and competitive prices.
IDrive’s key business features include:
- Backup an unlimited number of smartphones, tablets, computers, and servers into a single, easily managed account.
- Sub-accounts enable you to manage multiple accounts under a single administrator console.
- The IDrive Express service secures up to 3TB of data in less than a week via physical storage shipment, ensuring no bandwidth usage. This service is free three times a year.
- Go hybrid with IDrive Wi-Fi, our 1 to 2TB wireless storage drive enabling lightning fast local backups and restores of your most important business data.
- Eliminate downtime with online backup for databases and servers. IDrive supports backup for MS SQL Server, MS Exchange Server, MS SharePoint Server and Oracle Server without interrupting their functions.
- IDrive offers top-rated security utilizing 256-bit AES encryption during data transfer and storage. The option for a Private Encryption Key adds an additional layer of security.
- IDrive assists business within the medical, accounting, financial and legal professions to comply with legal and federal regulations like HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, SEC / NASD. IDrive also signs Business Associate Agreements (BAAs) to assist with HIPAA compliance.
- IDrive is optimized to put little demand on your CPU and bandwidth, while offering timesaving incremental and compressed backups of your files.
- Remote management allows for the viewing of backup sets / logs and scheduling of backup jobs from anywhere.
- IDrive’s world-class data centers use RAID-protected, industry-leading storage devices with multiple levels of redundancy to protect data. Facilities include custom-designed raised floors, HVAC temperature control systems with separate cooling zones, and seismically-braced racks.
- Our support center is available 24/7 via live chat, email, or phone.
Whether you’ve been in business for years or you’re just starting up, IDrive offers a trusted, secure way to protect your critical files from data disasters. Our goal is to help SMBs and enterprise-level businesses eliminate business interruptions with a data backup plan that promotes continued success and productivity at affordable prices.
Ready to secure your business with IDrive? Our Pro Business Plans start at $99.50/year (with 25% off the first year) which includes 250 GB of storage space.