As individuals and businesses are continuing to have a need for a reliable remote desktop access solution so you can work seamlessly from anywhere, it’s important that you choose the right software solution to fit your needs so you can be just as productive at home or on the road as you would be in the office.
To start, RemotePC offers a wide selection of features that makes it an incredibly convenient, simple, and useful remote access solution, including:
- Unattended remote access – streamline remote access by installing the software on the host computer and entering log-in credentials. You are then able to access this computer from any device through the web or the RemotePC application for desktop or mobile
- Communication tools – loads of communication and collaboration tools including chat, an integrated whiteboard, and access to RemotePC Meeting for live video conferencing
- User management – simply and quickly invite users via email to your RemotePC account from the main web dashboard. Includes the ability to create groups, add multiple users, and implement additional security measures such as 2FA.
- HelpDesk – an excellent tool for users who need to provide customer support. Includes a centralized administration portal where admins can manage technicians, view request statuses, and view statistics.
- Cross-platform Compatibility – access and view remote computers from Windows, Mac, and Linux devices, as well as Android and iOS mobile devices through the RemotePC app.
Despite having all of these features, plus much more, RemotePC is able to remain one of the most affordable remote access solutions on the market, coming with plans for 2, 5, and 10 computers, as well as Team and Business plans for 50 computers and an Enterprise plan for 100+ computers. The high-end plans include various advanced support features.
The final verdict from ITProPortal:
“RemotePC is one of the best remote desktop programs we’ve used. It’s an excellent option for anyone on a tight budget, and it comes with a load of excellent tools for larger businesses as well.”
Thanks to ITProPortal for the review!