In today’s competitive world, loosing critical data can be a distressful experience for your business. With work happening 24/7 at your enterprise, data travels between a variety of devices. Hence, loosing data on even one device can prove out to be disastrous. That’s where IDrive’s backup solution can help, as it can safeguard your small and medium scale businesses. Your business can not only protect critical data from threats, but also easily access data from anywhere, anytime.
IDrive does enterprise – level backup from beginning to endpoint. We provide tools to protect your organization, from servers to smart phones. The simplicity of the product and its resourceful features, makes it an obvious choice amongst customers.
Take a sneak peak at our features:
- Manage backups of all your remote computers with robust reporting tools with near real time response from central console
- Create multiple accounts using your storage space
- Restore multiple versions of backed up files
- HIPAA-ready, to protect your clients and your business
- Backup support for desktops, laptops, mobiles and servers
- With Hybrid Backup, secure files to local drives for faster restores
- Easy installation and setup, takes only seconds
At a glance view
Admins can view, manage, monitor users IDrive account activities from the dashboard.
Multiple device backup
Backup unlimited PCs, Macs, iPhones, iPads and Android devices to a single account.
Security and Privacy
IDrive provides 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, so that all data during transfer and storage are encrypted.
Backup your Windows and Linux servers. Also includes SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, VMware, Hyper-V, and Oracle backups – at no additional cost.
Multiple Express Transfers
You can quickly transfer large amount of data up to 3 TB to your online account for FREE, within a week via physical shipment of hard drives, without using bandwidth.
Get an IDrive account today and stay protected!
You can visit https://www.idrive.com/enterprise/ for a 30 – day free trial.