Sync your data to the cloud even faster with IDrive’s new Express Sync service.
With the recent release of our Sync functionality, we’ve had requests for a more efficient way to sync files to the cloud. So, we’re introducing this new express service to provide a faster way to sync large volumes of data to your cloud accounts. By utilizing a physical drive for data transfer, we’ve eliminated the use of bandwidth, so the upload process is much quicker and your data gets to the cloud ASAP.
Plus, the service is FREE* for our Pro Personal and Business users.
How does it work?
1) The user requests and receives an Express Sync drive (up to 3TB).
2) The user simply selects the data from their devices they wish to Sync and adds it to the Express Sync drive.
3) The user ships the physical drive back to IDrive where it is then transferred from the device to our secure servers.
4) The user can then access their data from their cloud account! Users can also selectively sync files across all linked devices.
Express Sync is especially beneficial for users in need of getting terabytes of data to the cloud within 5-7 days, as this physical shipment and upload process is significantly faster than syncing data across a regular internet connection. Your data remains safe throughout the transfer process, stored and encrypted with military grade 256-bit AES encryption and the option for a private key. The service is currently available to customers in the USA, Canada, Germany, France, Italy, Australia and the UK.
Ready to speed things up and use Express Sync? Order today, using this link.
* IDrive Express for Sync service is free, available once a year for Pro Personal users and thrice yearly for Pro Business users. Subsequent service requests will be subject to the $59.95 charge.