We’re now offering even more options for increased storage with our most recent: Mobile Backup Plans. Users get 100GB of storage (50GB of Backup + 50GB of Sync space) for $0.99 per year, available when you sign up via iOS or Android app only. This great offer isn’t just for the first year, either. The price is permanent.
We previously released the offer for Android (you can still sign up for that too, if you haven’t already, see details here), but now iPhone and iPad users can take advantage of the offer as well. Plus, once you purchase the plan, you can link an unlimited number of computers and devices to a single account to make sure all of your data is secure.
The iOS IDrive app was selected as the winner of PC Mag’s Editors’ Choice Award because of its excellent features:
- Backup and Restore contacts, photos, videos, and calendar with a single tap.
- Sync – upload frequently accessed files to sync between all linked devices. Access and download files already synced.
- Link an unlimited number of devices to a single account and access them from anywhere.
- Selectively backup and restore only the stuff you need.
- Share a single file/folder or multiple files/folders with anyone using a single link. Set permissions and passwords.
- Automatic mobile upload protects your photos and videos as soon as they are taken via wi-fi or cellular data (if you choose).
- Data is kept secure and encrypted using 256-bit AES encryption.
- Optional private key encryption, so no one but you can access your data.
- Lock the app with a passcode.
- Unlink a device which is lost or stolen from the app.