With universal, multi-platform support for Windows, Mac and Linux, public APIs for custom application development and 100GB plans starting at $9.95/month, IBackup is possibly the best value in small business online backup – read more at www.ibackup.com.
According to a report from Strategic Research Corp and PricewaterhouseCoopers, a staggering 70% of small businesses face serious risk of closing their doors within one year of a major data loss incident. Due to this risk there are several regulations such as HIPAA, Sarbanes-Oxley and Gramm-Leach-Bliley that aim to protect businesses and consumers by requiring financial, medical, educational, legal and other types of businesses to protect and backup important data.
The recent Cibecs 2011 Business Data Loss Report shows that 59% of businesses are investigating remote, automatic online backup to protect their company’s future.
SMBs and medium-sized organizations can get the same high-performance disaster recovery protection Fortune 500 companies safeguard themselves with – for a fraction of the cost. IBackup is fully loaded; no extras to buy or hidden fees for advanced features.
- Plans start at $9.95 for 100GB of storage with unlimited file retention
- Universal, multi-platform support for Windows, Mac and Linux
- Public APIs can be used to create custom applications including special apps for mobile and NAS devices
- Private encryption options built-in for maximum security
- Easily protect production Microsoft SQL, Exchange, SharePoint, Oracle databases without interrupting users
- Manage the account on-the-go with IBackup for Apple’s iPhone, iPod touch or iPad
- Up to 30 most recent versions of each file held free
Please follow us on LinkedIn!